Software Developer at Rolls-Royce • firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a skilled, hardworking Software Developer currently working at Rolls-Royce Digital. I have created front-end, back-end and enterprise applications that have been deployed across cloud and on premise environments. I am an able communicator and very delivery-focused in both traditional and agile approaches. I am enthusiastic about all aspects of software development and enjoy creating software in my spare time.
- Frameworks: Developed applications using .NET and .NET Core. Developed web applications using Node.js and React.•
- Databases & Other Technologies: Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Docker and SocketIO.•
- Azure services: Familiar with Azure services, particularly Web Apps, Cosmos DB, Serverless Functions, Bot Framework, Blob storage, App Insights and cognitive services such as LUIS and text analytics.•
- Project Management/Office Apps: Use of VSTS for backlog/sprint management, build and release. Git version control and PowerBI.
- • Achieved Azure Fundamentals (AZ900) certification in May 2020.
- • Reached the final round of voting in the Rolls-Royce Trusted to Deliver Excellence Awards 2017 for a corporate artificial intelligence application called Merlin. This incorporates a suite of tools that act as a digital personal assistant to help users retrieve information more easily. My contribution to this was a conference room booking chat bot.
- • I was the recipient of the University of Derby School of Computing award for best overall performance in the 2nd year of my degree.
PDF generated using SwiftCVwww.swiftcv.com
This page is generated on SwiftCVAll information and project image assets on this page are presumed to be legally owned by the profile owner. For any misused or inaccurate content, owner of this profile will be solely responsible • Company logos are powered by Clearbit.SwiftCV© 2022